Looking for a career change? Consider Award Concepts. We’re a full-service recognition provider that truly knows how to appreciate our employees. We offer rewarding work, competitive pay and great benefits, and a wonderful work environment. Our team shares not only a passion for great service, but we’re also enthusiastic about having fun.
To be the best recognition company in the industry, we need the best talent! If you’re hardworking, interested in our company, and meet the qualifications of an open position, please contact us. We look forward to learning more about you.
Sales & Marketing Manager
The Sales Manager is responsible to identify, nurture, develop and close new business for the company in the Chicagoland market as well as manage internal and external sales staff. Sales Manager will play a key role in creating a growth strategy across multiple lines of business. Office located in Saint Charles, IL.
Core job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to build a target of prospective clients from AC’s channel sales, qualified leads and personal efforts
- Complete sales cycle and successful hand off to customer service while staying involved with clients to develop relationships and additional business within the client organizations/businesses
- Interact with all AC leadership and be present at team meetings and business reviews
- Qualify prospects and manage all opportunity stages
- Utilize sales productivity tools Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, SEO, etc. to understand and target accounts
- Manage existing inside sales as well as independent sales contractors.
- Develop customer relationships with all key client stakeholders
- Continually stay abreast of key industry developments and competitive activity
- Manage multiple deals maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, & honesty
- Uphold company values and embrace team culture
Travel: 10% (as needed)
Education and Experience:
- College degree required
- Three years of previous experience in sales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to hunt and close mid-size clients
- Demonstrated ability to be in the top % of your sales teams in the last 2 years
- Experience selling Service Award, Sales Recognition, and Employee Engagement programs (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Experience in selling SaaS products (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Be highly efficient
- Strong understanding HR technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-disciplined, organized and ambitious.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resilience, perseverance and the ability to overcome objections
If interested, please send resume and salary history/requirements to AcctAps@awardconcepts.net.